Max and Mark took a nice Sunday afternoon nap downstairs in the big chair while I was upstairs. Soon afterwards, Max came upstairs looking for me.
Mom: What is daddy doing, watching football?
Max: No, he's watching Cacane
Mom: What? He's watching what?
Max: Cacane
Mom: Do you mean, John McCain?
Max: Yes ... John McCain.
Mom: Do you remember who John McCain is?
Max: No ... he's watching Cacane.
Needless to say we still need to work on John McCain who is running for President of the United States. At least he did not say he is a prophet in the Book of Mormon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
As I started reading, I thought he was saying "cocaine" and I was thinking to myself, "what are the Bridges teaching this poor child?!" Ha! :) I was happy to learn that he may just be a poli-sci major instead. :) What an unbelieveable two year old!
I was thinking the same thing rebecka was thinking. Max was saying "cocaine". YIKES! Max is one smart little boy.
That is funny. I guess we know he is on the right track.
Sorry for any confusion on the name but, that is really how he said it! It did crack us up. Trust me, I'll save the cocaine explanation for a few more years down the road!
Post a Comment