Friday, September 26, 2008

Survivor Premiere


Ok all you Survivor Fans .... did you watch last night? Did you love seeing all those great photo's from Africa? I was so excited that it was two hours and two tribal councils! I would say this along with American Idol are two of my favorite shows to watch all year.

My current favorite is Bob ... the oldest man on the tribe that has been winning the challenges. In the photo above he is far right in a bow tie. (And I'm not picking him because of the bow tie - although Mark and I did note it last night) Of course every year they find beautiful women, handsome men, a gay guy, an athlete, a doctor and then of course some "older" contestants. We'll see how this plays out but, I'm holding strong for Bob right now.

Just admit it ... deep down you know you want to be a cool Survivor fan! Come join the club!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Yep, we are Survivor fans as well. You would think that after this many episodes, they would all be the same, and they are -just with different scenery, and different people. Our family is still drawn to this show though.