Well, football is in full swing and so Mark is more than happy! Joyous is almost the perfect word for him. Did you know that football is on Sunday, Monday and Thursday's? Mark likes to tell me that football season is really only three or four months long - so we really need to soak as much up as possible. I must disagree with him with the following arguement:
1. Preseason starts in August
2. Full swing of football in September, October, November, December
3. Playoffs in January
4. Superbowl in February
5. Probowl - February / March
6. Draft - midway between seasons
7. Watching all the games that we did not see originally April, May, June
8. Watch all the previous superbowls from the past including anything that John Elway played in. July
9. So, there you have it - August pre-season starts up. . . .
Football is available for the entire year ... am I making a case for a 2nd tv in our house? Mark did tell me while we were dating that he was a football fan and that I should be aware that when football is on ... life will be great... especially if the Bronco's are winning. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks goodness the Bronco's won last night. Charlie stayed up late to watch it too. Crazy football fans...how did we get so lucky?
too funny :)
I lost 3 pounds. I am happy because I didn't do much to lose it. :) Thank goodness Scott likes football and that it is not a deep seeded L.O.V.E for the game. GO BRONCOS!!
Post a Comment