Tuesday, September 16, 2008
In Come the Spiders!
Yesterday morning I was working here at the computer and of course Max is crawling all over me, the chair, the desk, etc. The next thing he says to me, "Are we going to get the big big spider?" Of course this gets my attention. So I said, "what spider?" Less than a foot from my feet and my chair sits a big old juicy nasty looking spider! Yuck! So, I tell Max "don't move!" I'm going to get a book to kill it with. Of course, after I kill it and remove it ... I then have to go find the Resolve for the carpet. Yuck... I hate spiders. Then we hear a cricket just chirping away. Max says, "what's that sound mommy?" So, then we end up pulling the couch and chairs away from the wall, kill the cricket, vacuum up more whispy little spiders along with chips and crumbs from who knows what ... and we hope we got them at least for this week! I am completely amazed at how many spiders turn up each spring and fall. While fall is really my favorite time of the year, I do not care for the little creatures that decide to join our family each year. Thankfully most of them can get vacuumed up quite easily!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ick. I am not a fan of spiders either. When we lived in Florida we had LOTS of big spiders coming in all the time....hated it. makes me shiver just thinking about it.
Do you want to come and kill the spiders in my basement? Sometimes I like to pretend their not there.
Post a Comment