Monday, September 1, 2008

Painting Complete

Tonight I am happy to report that our painting project was completed by 4:30 pm today. Both rooms have even been put back together again with all the window treatments and furniture in its right place. With the bribery of lollipops for Max for being a good listener and helper ... along with going to the park, we were able to keep the paint splattering to a minimum! Mark and I really love the rooms and we are glad they are done. Hopefully we can get some pictures of them up soon. So much for resting on "Labor Day".

Just an update on what you may hear Max saying these days....

Getting in to the car - Mom: Max get in your car seat
Max: No, I want to drive and go find a snake
Mom: What? No we are not going to go find a snake - get in your seat!

Sleeping - Mom: Max go back to your bed, its 1:30 in the morning
Max: No, I want to sleep in Kiley's bed (guest bedroom-Kiley was our last guest)
Mom: I give up . . . I'll help you sleep in Kiley's bed . . . .ughh

2 comments:

Raenie said...

Yea, the painting is done! I know the feeling when you've worked so hard on something and it's finally done! Can't wait to see it!

Angela said...

YEAH for compleded projects!! Scott leaves on a business trip in a few weeks and I will be painting the Dinning room while he is away. I can't wait :)

The weekend was HORRIBLE!! We had company for dinner Labor Day, and Scott cooked. Need I say more.