Recently I have had the opportunity to describe myself and let others know who I am. The past two mornings while I have been out walking with Max I have really contemplated this question. I know there are both physical and spiritual sides as to who I am and I think that I have changed or shall I say evolved over the past 20 years.
So today I thought I would share who I am.
I am a daughter of our Heavenly Father
I am a daughter of wonderful parents (youngest of three - two older brothers)
I am a wife to Mark
I am a mother to Max and a step mother to Justin
I am a homemaker
I am a gardener
I am a counselor in Relief Society
I am a charitable person who enjoys helping others
I am a person who enjoys baking and cooking
I am a person who enjoys hosting events and parties
I am a hard worker at my jobs
I am willing to give a 110% to the projects I take on
I am often stubborn with what I want to do
I am willing to share my opinions on just about anything I am knowledgeable about
I am confident in the knowledge that I have (probably too confident)
I am willing to teach others and counsel others on things I am knowledgeable about
I can be stubborn at times
I want to succeed at the challenges that currently face our family
I enjoy playing the piano
I attempt to cross stitch-usually projects that are too big and end up turning them over to mom
I am a person who suffers from stressed induced eating
I am a football fan thanks to my husband and mother
I enjoy learning new skills and hobbies
I take satisfaction on getting the laundry washed, dried, folded and put away all in the same day
I like a clean and orderly house
I am a customer service driven person
While this list is not complete, I think it is ever changing as I am constantly learning and trying to improve on my mistakes. Life certainly can deal you a heavy stack of cards some weeks and I want to take my strengths and use them for the good.
Right now motherhood is calling me from his new big-boy bed so I am off to check on my little miracle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I too suffer from SIE -a huge problem for me when Scott is such a great cook! and I also find satisfaction in the laundry getting sorted, washed, dried, folded and put away all on the same day -it just never seems possible.
Amen to the laundry thing!! It is truly a mirculous feeling!!
Post a Comment