For the past week or so, Max has been asking me to sing him "the missionary" song. Tonight, he decided he would sing it to me. Here is his version:
"I hope they call me on a mission
I hope they call me on a mission
I hope they call me on a mission, when I have grown a foot or two
By then I think I will be ready, to teach and preach and work as
missionaries do!"
I was so proud of him! We called Grandpa and Grandma so they could hear him sing his new song but, Grandpa was the only one home. Grandpa told him it was "wonderful". So after we hung up, things were "wonderful". I am so impressed with how all children can learn songs so quickly! Other songs Max will sing are:
Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars - also sometimes called "poopie poopie little stars"
You are my Sunshine (a favorite of mine)
"Help me find the Way" is what Max calls I am a Child of God
Families Can Be Forever
Popcorn Popping
Jesus Once was a Little Child
He usually selects one song each night before he goes to bed that we sing at least five to ten times before he can go to sleep. I love to hear him sing! While the tunes still need much improving (for all of us that is) at least he is learning the words and knows how to make himself happy!
I hope that Max will always have a song in his heart!
PS - Still working on broken camera problems! Ughhhhh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment