


Halloween 2006We picked up a disposable camera for tonight and the upcoming week at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Max loved trick or treating and I really think he had MORE fun handing out the candy to all 250 + kids that came to our neighborhood. Every year, our neighborhood gets hit like crazy with kids from ALL over including West Virginia! Tonight the kids started ringing the bell about 5:50 and we turned out the lights at 7:30. We certainly can not afford to buy enough candy for everyone so, we have fun and wish those who come to our door early Happy Halloween. This year, we just planted two chairs on our front porch and Max helped hand out the candy. In fact, in at least two cases, he chased two little boys down (whom he thought did not get our candy) and gave them another piece just in case he missed them. Several parents commented that they have never seen that before! This will probably be one of the only years that he is so willing to give our candy away! As soon as I get back from our little trip, I'll be sure to post this years pictures of our little dinosaur / dragon!
1 comment:
I will update soon, promise! Can't wait to see this year's photos :) What a little trooper with the shot, dang -my kids would scream at the thought of getting a shot -they still do.
Post a Comment