Yesterday was a beautiful Saturday here in the Shenandoah Valley. Thankfully, our weekend turned around and we were able to enjoy one anothers company while we took a drive here in the area to see some of our fall foliage. We actually came across a civil war reenactment at Cedar Creek in Middletown which we were not aware of. We actually drove by as cannons and "gun" fire were going off. Hundreds of men and women were dressed in appropriate clothing and had been camping all weekend. Although we did not stop, we were able to see quite a bit as we were driving by. Max was sound asleep so we kept driving to see more sites. I am thankful for this beautiful time of year and I am thankful for my family. Together, I know Mark and I will concur our challenges and soon we will be enjoying even more of this holiday season. By the way ... the truck passed it's inspection with flying colors! Hooray!!
No comments:
Post a Comment