Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'll Get the Yogurt!

It never fails that when we are eating yogurt or anything really, you can ask Max - do you want any more? He'll say no so naturally we finish up the last bite. Then five minutes later you hear, I need some yogurt! I need more yogurt.

Tonight, without fail this happened. Except Max said, "I'll go get some more yogurt." I was now sitting on the couch having just walked our entire neighborhood door to door so letting him go back up the stairs sounded good. Until I realized, he won't be able to reach the yogurt. The next thing I know, Max is back down the stairs walking towards me saying, "I got the yogurt" and when I looked at him what did I see what? The 18 count egg cartoon getting a "bear hug" from Max. I come out of my daze .... and say "Stop! Do not move." Thankfully the eggs were not crushed and I do NOT have eggs all over my carpet - just the thought of cleaning up crushed eggs on our eggshell white carpet would be such a mess! So I end up going back up stairs for the yogurt when in reality if I had just given him the last bite of yogurt ... the whole scenary would not have happened!

No comments: