Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Voting Complete!

Since I will be leaving for Las Vegas on Saturday, I was able to find our local Voter Registration office and cast my vote! The office is a little hard to find since some of the streets were closed off but, if you are not able to vote next week, please find your local office and do your civic duty / right!
Just think how mad we would all be if for any reason women or men lost their right to vote! I'm so grateful to live in a country that we have this freedom. Max was thrilled to wear my "I Voted" sticker as well.

God Bless the United States of America and the upcoming election!

2 comments:

Lamps Family said...

Going to Las Vegas again. I know it is for work, but I wouldn't mind going and visiting my family. We miss you guys as well.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.