We are back from our little trip to Las Vegas and Utah. Mom and Dad gave us an early Christmas present of a new digital camera! I was so grateful and it was soo fun to have a camera again. I'll have to update the pictures soon.In the meanwhile, I'll tell you to WATCH OUT for the BLACK BEARS on Weather Mountain! Last week at 6:40 am on the way to the airport we were crossing Weather Mountain and as I was watching the road for deer, fox, etc. my heart skipped a couple of beats as a Black Bear was crossing the road!!! I could hardly believe what I was seeing. I have never seen a bear upclose in person or from a car for that fact! Luckily, the bear was crossing the highway and kept moving without stopping to wave at any of us in our cars.
So there you have it! Shenandoah Valley comes complete with picturesque views and black bears!
1 comment:
I'm glad you had a fun, safe trip -and that you got a new camera! That would be a bit perplexing having a bear cross the road in front of you.
Post a Comment