Monday, November 24, 2008

Trip to Las Vegas / St. George

Grandma & Grandpa Bridges with cousins Michael and Glenn
Max loving the playground and slides!

Grandpa Tippets takes Max swimming and has been teaching him to float!



The big big slide at the indoor pool in St.George. Max & Grandpa at the top!



Max loves to go swimming! He is our little fish!
We had a great quick trip to Las Vegas and St. George a few weeks ago. Grandma & Grandpa Tippets watched Max while I had some work in Las Vegas. After I was done working I took the shuttle up and had a few days to spend there. We were so glad to visit Grandpa & Grandma Bridges too! Cousins Michael and Glenn are staying with the Bridges too so we were able to David and Lara as well.

1 comment:

Lamps Family said...

How lucky you are to head to Vegas. I wish I could visit my family for Thanksgiving. It looks like you guys had fun.