Monday, November 17, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow ...

Tonight we had our first snow storm of the season. We were actually across the street talking to some of our neighbors and their kids and Max had a great time watching the snow come down. Nice big fluffy flakes! Their kids immediately hoped that school would be cancelled - no need to do the rest of their homework - while Max could not wait to get outside. We carefully walked down the driveway and crossed over thankfully not falling or slipping! Of course the snow has stopped now but, the trees and grass look beautiful with their first dusting! Let it snow, Let it snow .... Let it Snow!

3 comments:

Lamps Family said...

Well, my experience with Frederick County is school will be cancelled. I do miss lots of things about Virginia, but snow is not one of them. I guess that is I am too much of a desert rat. I am glad that Max is enjoying it though. My kids wish it would snow here in Alabama. Not me though.

Nelson Family said...

Good! I'm glad to see I won't be the only one freezing this winter!
Julie

Life Happens said...

I wish it would snow tons and tons and everything shuts down so I don't have to go to work. Although, I guess I could still work from home, ugh! I'm actually looking to get out of Recruiting and exploring other opportunities in the company.