Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Our Backyard Visitors

Just recently I was getting ready to make dinner and looked out in to our back yard. There sat three deer just grazing away on the grass and whatever else the woodchucks and squirels had left behind. They were so close - just over the fence line in our neighbors yard who owns 5.5 acres behind us. I got Max to the window so that he could see them and he finally got focused in on them and loved watching for them. He could hardly wait for Mark to get home to show him. When Mark got home, it was dark outside but they grabbed a flash light and headed out to "scare" the deer! Max was loving it! I had been teaching him that we did not want to make too much noise or open the doors because it might scare them away. Mark says, lets grab the flashlight and go scare them! I guess that's the difference between mom & dad.

No comments: