Sunday, November 16, 2008

Halloween Update


Well, here is are the three amigo's! Dallin is the skeleton, Max the Dinosaur/Dragon and Josh the Superhero - I love his painted on mask!! These three little boys play so well together and really have a good time together. Dallin is about 5 months ahead of Josh and Max but they really are all just good buddies ! It has been fun to watch them grow together and learn lifes lessons together. This picture was taken at our ward's trunk or treat in Stephens City and it was probably 40 degree's out that night. The wind was blowing so cold - needless to say I think they all slept good that night.

Can you tell that Max really did not like the "hat" portion of his costume? On Halloween night I think he kept it on for the 6 houses we went to but, after that, he quickly asked for it off while handing out treats to our neighbors.

No comments: