Tonight we had trunk or treat with one of the local Head Start chapters that our church does service projects for. Literally the wind was blowing so hard and it was SOOO cold but Max was so excited to put his Dinosaur costume on, we really could not disappoint him. So, off we went and of course he had a grand time collecting candy with his dad while I handed out candy. Then we went back inside played a couple of games, ate a cupcake and came home. I will have to post some pictures of him and his friends soon. They were ALL so cute and had a ton of fun. In the meanwhile, a friend of mine sent me this cartoon. I hope everyone will find the humor and not be offended. Ha ha ha!Today I took Max to his Dr's office to get his flu shot. I was a little anxious about him getting this. But, I have to say how proud I am of him because he handled it better than I will tomorrow. I told him he was getting medicine so he would not get sick on our flight on Saturday to Grandma's house. He said, can I drink my medicine? I said, no ... the nurse will put it in your thigh. So, I layed him down on the table held his hands and the next think Max said was, "she pinched my leg!" That was it. We were done and he got two stickers.
By the way, this was my first outing with both Max and Avery. Definitely more thought went in to how we would get there but the stroller was the hero of the morning and things went just fine.
1 comment:
Dallin was so excited to put his costume on as well that we HAD to go. They were so cute...now if we can just get Katie to e-mail us that picture!
Post a Comment