Friday, December 25, 2009
Christmas Morning ...
Christmas morning of course was exciting for everyone! The kids were so excited and as soon as Max heard Justin and Mark standing outside his door saying, "Come on - let's go see if Santa got here!" Max had no problem rushing down the stairs! (at 7 am - not bad at all!) Once again we were blessed to celebrate the season with gifts and I am so thankful for so many things this year. The blessing of employment brings tears to my eyes and probably will for the rest of our lives. Mark and I always sit together on Christmas Eve after the kids are in bed and reflect on the year gone by and the upcoming year. We are thankful for our families and friends who mean so much to us. Here is our little 4' tree ... and some images of the morning.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love those towels! I want to learn how to make them!
Check out the Make & Takes website that I have on the left side of the column. EASY instructions!!
Post a Comment