Monday, December 14, 2009
Family Night - St. George Temple
Tonight we drove down to see the lights around the St. George Temple and Visitors Center. We were excited to get out and see the beautiful Christus statue, the lights, the manger scene, see the temple, "touch" the temple for Max, and of course to remember the reason why we celebrate Christmas. I will put this on list of things to do once Mark and Justin get here. While there are not nearly as many lights as there are in SLC or Washington DC ... it is still a fun evening and Max had a great time too!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the St. George Temple. You know that is where my parents were married. I'm a little jealous that you are so close to Vegas. Looks like you had a great night
Post a Comment