Monday, December 21, 2009

Part IV...

So last night we were able to confirm Marks newest flight information. Tomorrow night 12/22 direct fight, changing airports now to Washington National Airport, changing airlines to US Airways, first class, arriving in Las Vegas at 10:38 pm. I'm going stir crazy waiting once again and upset that our days together is getting shorter and shorter. But, I have to have faith that he will get here safely which is really the most important thing.

Max and I have been able to spend some time with Mark's brother David and James and their families over at Grandpa & Grandma Bridges' house. Max absolutely loves his cousins and is excited to play with them.

I've been baking, cleaning and eating ... of course to pass the time. Hopefully I don't gain all the weight back that I have lost this past month. No gym time has also been hard - do I dare say, I miss the gym?

No comments: