Saturday, December 19, 2009

Part II ... Journey Home & Santa

Marks flight was cancelled again today at 4:30 am this morning. I spent 2.5 hours on hold at 4:30 am waiting to speak with a United Airlines customer service representative to work on getting Mark a new flight. The NEW CURRENT plan is to have him fly out on 12/20 at 10:40 am through Charlotte, NC and in to Las Vegas to arrive around 3 pm. Please oh please let it stop snowing in Virginia!!!

To pass the time, I took Max over to the mall here in town. I think this was one of his first trips to the mall without a stroller (we sold it this summer at one of our garage sales). Anyway, of course he LOVED the freedom to go see everything, run, touch, play on all the "rides" they have in aisles for .50 cents. But, we did get to see Santa which I was trying to hold out until Mark and Justin got here but, I had to do something! I'm going nuts!! Then we headed over to Costco for lunch and to pick up a couple more things.

Max loved seeing Santa ... gave him high 5's and knuckle knocks ... Santa is soooo cool!

No comments: