So Mark was able to spend yesterday with the LaPointes in McLean. They went sledding and I am so grateful that they were willing to trek out in the snow and pick him up. Mark called me last night once he was back to the hotel and was worried about how he would get to the airport this morning. Thankfully, the shuttle was up and running to get him there.
Once he was at the gate, apparently they cancelled his fight once again. Even though there is no snow coming down now. I just burst in to tears. I've been crying all morning. Things seem so unfair. The only thing that is keeping me going is at least he is not in harmsway, here in the states, warm and dry.
The current flight plan is for Tuesday evening to arrive on Wednesday morning. Justin is also suppose to fly in on Wednesday evening so we'll probably be making a couple of trips to Las Vegas on Wednesday.
Just when you think you have a plan ... but, hopefully they'll make it for Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment