
Mark received his first package that I sent to him for his birthday today. We thought it could take 3 or 4 weeks for him to get any mail but, surprisingly he received a package in about a week and a half. Amongst some chocolate, peanut butter, microwave popcorn, cards, and broken cookies ... we did make this pillow case with fabric paints for Mark. We traced Maxs' hands on it, put a birthday message on it, a flag, and of course a prediction for the upcoming Bronco season of 16-0-0! Mark was happy to receive his package and told me this morning that he screwed his pillow case to the wall for some decoration in his room. Since sending his first package, I have since found out that the US Postal Service has a box that we can use for APO addresses - which will hold up to 20 lbs and only costs $11.95 to ship. We sent off a 2nd package this week and hopefully the first letter we sent will arrive shortly as well. We love you Mark and happy birthday a little early!
1 comment:
The Flat Rate boxes are great too... I wish I had discovered those when Joe first went on his deployment!
I was going through baby boy stuff the other day and I came across a Bronco's outfit that I had bought for Carson. I figured that since we lived in Colorado, we should be Bronco's fans..
Post a Comment