I took this picture of him before we left and of course he had to be holding the halloween witch. When I dropped him off he wanted me to stay with him for a couple of minutes and then he gave me a hug and kiss and off I went. When I went back to pick him up, I said did you have fun and Maxs' reply was "Can we do this again?" I told him you bet, we'll come again tomorrow. When I asked him about his morning, he told me that his teacher said to him, "Max come sit down, Max come sit down." Not a big surprise since he was so excited and had so many things to see and do. School is Monday through Thursday and we still have swim lessons in the evening. He is in his second week of Level I class and it wraps up on Thursday night. I watch his lessons from lobby with all the parents and I see his teacher saying more often than not, "Max come back ... Max come back" as he loves to wonder off and play in the water when he is not getting individual attention. Otherwise, he is floating well, putting his head under the water, kicking and learning to bring his arms around. He is quite the little fish!
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
First Day of Preschool
I took this picture of him before we left and of course he had to be holding the halloween witch. When I dropped him off he wanted me to stay with him for a couple of minutes and then he gave me a hug and kiss and off I went. When I went back to pick him up, I said did you have fun and Maxs' reply was "Can we do this again?" I told him you bet, we'll come again tomorrow. When I asked him about his morning, he told me that his teacher said to him, "Max come sit down, Max come sit down." Not a big surprise since he was so excited and had so many things to see and do. School is Monday through Thursday and we still have swim lessons in the evening. He is in his second week of Level I class and it wraps up on Thursday night. I watch his lessons from lobby with all the parents and I see his teacher saying more often than not, "Max come back ... Max come back" as he loves to wonder off and play in the water when he is not getting individual attention. Otherwise, he is floating well, putting his head under the water, kicking and learning to bring his arms around. He is quite the little fish!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment