Thursday, October 22, 2009

Time to Say Goodbye...

Ever have the most favorite t-shirt that you just can't give up? Well, this t-shirt is at least 15 years old and boy does it show! Holes in the front, on the sleeves, in the back - just about everywhere but, I still love to wash and wear this shirt at night or when I have been sick, etc. It is definitely a comfort of mine. The other day I went over the Polo Outlet store and bought me a new one ... and although it was not been washed 1000 times YET, I have hopes that it too will bring comfort and joy over the next 15 years.
Seriously ... I know I am not the only one out there with a shirt that has holes in it ... and you still have it because you LOVE it!

2 comments:

Julie said...

We miss you guys! It looks like you are doing well. How exciting for Max to be going to preschool. I bet he loves it. Evan misses his friend. We drove by your house today and your law was green. Still the best lawn on the block. I'm glad that you will be able to see Mark relatively soon. We enjoy his journals. Anyway, miss you.

Julie said...

lawn not law...how embarrassing.....