After getting two snow storms in Star Valley, we decided to pack up the house and head south to St. George for the winter! We had no trouble getting down here and found the house to be in great shape. There is some maintenance to do around the house and yard but, we are here and happy to be back in the 80 degree weather. Fall is definitely my favorite time of year and St. George feels like "The Big City" compared to Star Valley, Wyoming. We took Max over to Sand Hallow indoor swimming pool last night and he swam for two hours! At 8:30 pm we had to drag him out and get him home so the pool could close up! He loves to swim and play in the water. I signed him up for swimming lessons which will start next Monday evening. I'm so glad that he loves the water and is not afraid of it. I think the lessons will be fun for him.
On a different note, I have discovered Vince Flynn ... my new favorite author. Mark discovered him some time ago and it took me a little longer to read some of his books but, I am on my third book and it really keeps my mind occupied. If you are looking for a read that includes Washington DC politics, terrorists, CIA, FBI and the White House, I highly recommend his books. Of course I may be telling this to all of you who already know about this author but, I must confess I have stayed up to 2 am reading this past month or so just to make sure I know how it ends!
If anyone has another great author they love, let me know. As one who does not do a lot of extra reading ... I usually stick with John Grisham books but, I am happy to add another author to my favorite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment