This past weekend I have been so grateful for the knowledge that our families can be together forever! There are so many people in this world who do not have this knowledge and it makes me sad for them. I guess this should really inspire me to share the gospel knowledge that I have with those who want to know more.Mom, dad, Max and I went hiking up Snow Canyon again this past Saturday. As I was hiking and taking in some of the breath-taking views of this area as you can see for 100's of miles, I was grateful for the freedoms and comforts we have in our lives. The freedom to simply get in our cars and go where we want to safely, to hike in and on the mountains without the fear of any bombs or enemies trying to take us as hostages, taking pictures at will and to simply come and go as we please. What great privileges we have and really in my opinion I know I take for granted. Mark's everday life right now of worrying about safety in EVERYTHING that he does, makes me so grateful for what we have. One of the many things I am grateful for is our freedom and of course those who serve to keep our freedom.
Thankfully we have the freedom to choose our religion and I am thankful for the knowledge that I have of the restored gospel here on the Earth, with a living prophet who leads and guides the church on Earth, for Jesus Christ who lead the way for us by example, for a loving Heavenly Father who loves all of us and is aware of each of our needs. How truly blessed we all are!
No comments:
Post a Comment