Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Privacy Please!!

We have been working with Max on the privacy issue - especially when the need to go to the bathroom arises. For almost 3 years now, Max seems to think that whenever I (or anyone really) has to go to the bathroom it needs to be a a combined group effort. So for the past couple of days when he now has to go to the bathroom - he promptly tells me 'Mom, I need a little privacy" as he closes the door and usually he likes to lock the door as well. Locking of the doors is a whole other story. While his vocabulary continues to grow with big words such as privacy, lets just hope he can take care of his private moments all by himself sooner than later!

We are off to Las Vegas tomorrow .... I'm sure the stories will pile up at Grandma's house!

No comments: