Sunday, January 25, 2009

Magnet Free .... Hooray!

Good news for those of you following the tale of a magnet in a 2 1/2 year old's body! This morning at approximately 9:45 am .... the magnet emerged from Max and there was rejoicing (mostly by mom and dad) by all! On the worry list .... I can now cross off "Magnet Watching"! Thanks to all who asked about how Max has been doing.

3 comments:

Angela said...

YEAH!! Free at last!! I'm glad all is well and that the luggage was released in the south ;)

Perley Family said...

Oh my goodness! Poor kid, actually poor you and Mark! It is amazing how these little ones can get into so much trouble in the blink of an eye, isn't it? I can't believe how grown up Max is. You do such a good job keeping up with your blog. It was fun so see all the cute pictures of you guys. I hope you have a safe trip to Vegas!

Shellie said...

Oh what a relief! I would have been stressed about that one. Gotta love the adventurous boys!