Today we had the chance to go to the Air & Space Museum at Dulles. We decided we needed to get out of the house and not think about our daily challenges etc. etc. We had a great time seeing the SR71 Blackbird, the Concorde, a space shuttle, rockets, missiles and just about every type of plane you can imagine. While we have been there before, Max has never been and oh boy was he excited to see the planes & rockets! That is all he could talk about. We had a nice afternoon and here are some of the snap shots from the day.
PS - Here is my first video online! I think I finally figured it out!
Mark and Max in front of the SR 71 Blackbird - It flew from CA to Dulles in 61 1/2 minutes.
Space Suits ... And no that is not Max in the middle!
While in the Army, Mark jumped out of a helicopter that looked like this.
4 comments:
We need to make a trip out there to see you so we can go to that museum again! It was fun .. 5 years ago! :D
How fun. That is one thing I miss, going into D.C. and seeing on the different museums. We liked that one. Hope all is well.
That's sounds like it was fun Stephanie! The kids have a few days off next week, maybe we'll have to go! Thanks for the idea.
I wish we could come out for our 4 day weekend starting on Friday. I'm so glad you are getting out, sometimes a change of scenery is just what you need to get your mind off things. I love that video of Max. I have yet to put a video up.
Post a Comment