Mark and I celebrated our 6th Wedding Anniversary yesterday! We were able to get Max a playdate (thank you Raenie) while Mark and I made our way up to the Washington DC Temple. This picture is of the Las Vegas Temple where we were married and the sky was just as blue in 2003 as it is in this picture.We believe that we will be married for time and all eternity and I am so happy to have a wonderful husband who is faithful to our convenants. Mark and I were able to participate in an ordinance that reminded us of all the special blessings we will receive if we are true and faithful to all that we have been taught and given. I am so grateful for the knowledge and testimony I have of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am also very grateful for our family for Max and Justin who enrich our lives each and every day. How thankful I am to have found these wonderful men to share my life with.
2 comments:
Congratulations! I still remember you showing up to church with a very handsome guy and then so thrilled when he ended up being "the one"!!
Happy Anniversary!! I'm so glad that you were able to have some time together :)
Post a Comment