We have been blessed to have a nice big soaking tub in our master bathroom. For the past 3 1/2 years that we have lived here, I would say that I have taken advantage of this beautiful piece of hardware approximately a dozen times. Now when you think about it .... I have had over 1,277 days to engage in a form of relaxation that is practically free and it is awful to think I have only used it about 12 of those days. Tonight was one of those days and every time I get in that tub, I ALWAYS say, "why don't I do this more often?" Silly me .... I better get a ahold of myself and get in this tub every night until this beautiful home is sold. May I challenge each of you to fill your tub with the bubbles of your choice, grab a bottle of water, juice, diet coke or the beverage of your choice .... perhaps a good book, sit back, relax and remember candles are not even required! A child free bath at your leisure must be a mothers heaven right here on Earth.Thursday, January 15, 2009
May I Make a Suggestion...
We have been blessed to have a nice big soaking tub in our master bathroom. For the past 3 1/2 years that we have lived here, I would say that I have taken advantage of this beautiful piece of hardware approximately a dozen times. Now when you think about it .... I have had over 1,277 days to engage in a form of relaxation that is practically free and it is awful to think I have only used it about 12 of those days. Tonight was one of those days and every time I get in that tub, I ALWAYS say, "why don't I do this more often?" Silly me .... I better get a ahold of myself and get in this tub every night until this beautiful home is sold. May I challenge each of you to fill your tub with the bubbles of your choice, grab a bottle of water, juice, diet coke or the beverage of your choice .... perhaps a good book, sit back, relax and remember candles are not even required! A child free bath at your leisure must be a mothers heaven right here on Earth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good suggestion, thanks! i need to get me some bubbles!
Post a Comment