This past Sunday while Max was in St. George, Max asked Grandma if he could ride the motor cycles that were in the garage. After thinking about it for a few minutes Grandma and Grandpa figured out what he was talking about. Grandpa sent proof to us that the only "motor" in this motor cycle ride was Grandpa!Max had a great time while in St. George. He was able to go swimming which included going down the big, big slide, long walks, going to the park with the cool slides, going to Grandma's nursery in Utah, spending time with Uncle Terrell & Carolyn, Aunt Marian, the Utah Walmart and Costco and of course many motor cycle rides! Thank heavens for Grandma's and Grandpa's who take such good care of their grandchildren and have revved up motors!
3 comments:
I've always admired your parents. They seem like such fun grandparents!
Hey Stephenie,
I was told you did the magnet boards for your last super sat. I was wandering wear you got the metal for the boards. Let me know.
Julee - I got the metal at Andersons Sheet Metal here in Winchester. They had a carpenter shop that actually cut the metal down for me. The edges come out pretty rough and I had to file them with a metal file (thanks to Danny & Jo's tool collection). Anyway, I got 20 of them cut for $30. 6" x 8" I believe was the final cut.
Post a Comment