Thursday, May 21, 2009

Patience is a Virtue ... I'm Running Out!

They say patience is a virtue. Sometimes I believe I have absolutely no patience in the world and other times I would say I can stack up with the best. Lately, my patience level has been short perhaps even to the degree where you may say, I have none! I will not necessarily blame the lack of patience on no sleep. However, I will add that stress can have some added value to having no patience. I think I am having a hard to time accepting that I have absolutely little to no control over our lives right now. So many things are unsettled and we have certainly faced our share of adversity. I really am ready to have some concrete placed back in my life. I'm ready to know if we will have a job, go back to school, live in Fairfax, Alexandria, Southern Virginia, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Iraq, Afghanistan, or Europe. At this point, will some employer just make a decision and put forth a strong offer??? Ughh enough is truly enough and my patience has run more than thin!! Is this a sign that I am losing it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think anyone having gone through the trials your family has faced lately would have the same feelings/frustrations. So no, you're not losing it. But it's a miracle you haven't.