Friday, May 22, 2009

A Day for Splashing!

Dallin & Kenzi came over today for a few hours to splash around. We found swim suits and extra t-shirts and everyone had a great time. Here are a few shots from today. The kids had more fun with the water guns than jumping through the water sprinklers. The video at the end is so cute. All three kids were singing Families Can Be Together Forever which turned out great! Enjoy the pictures!

Kenzi ... needing a sip ... but she was so happy to have her own water gun!

Dallin & Max giving me their best water gun faces! They were so happy!



All three monkeys having a good time!

During lunch we were singing the ABC song, Families Can Be Together, I Love to See the Temple, Popcorn Popping. This video is the best of all three of them. Enjoy! We are so sad to see the Pratts moving but, we were happy to have one good play date with them! We love Dallin & Kenzi!

1 comment:

Raenie said...

I LOVE IT! Such cute pictures and great video. You've been such a great friend and support. Thanks for watching my kids for me. I really appreicated it. I forgot to tell you, but Dallin was so excited to go and play with Max that day that he hurried and got his shoes on and ran to the door. He even got right into the car and sat in his car seat. Usually it's a long drawn out process to get the shoes and get to the car and then drag him into the seat. I know he's going to miss playing with Max for sure!