For the past year and half I have been serving as the Education Counselor in our Relief Society here in the Shenandoah Valley Ward. Last week I was released and called to work with the CTR 5 class in our primary. This was my first week to work with the kids in primary and teach them a lesson. I will now be teaching a lesson to the 4 - 6 year olds each week and helping them to stay reverent during sharing and singing time. While it is a new challenge, I have been reading up on some things I can do in our class room to keep them motivated, reverent and in-tune with what I am trying to teach them. At first, I was a little hesitant but, I know that the Lord will bless us as I dive in to this new calling and give it the best that I can. (PS - FYI CTR stands for Choose The Right.)
1 comment:
You will be great at it.
Post a Comment