I don't put recipe's on here normally but, I have to share this one that I came across on http://www.recipezaar.com/. The best part is you will most likely have all of this on hand. This will now be our recipe basic for tacos.
Serves 4 - 6
1 lb ground beef
1/4 cup flour
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon minced onion
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon cumin
1/2 cup water
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl except water.
2. Mix well as you would in making a meat loaf.
3. Pour water into pan and add meat.
4. Stir occasionally breaking up any large chunks.
5. Cook for about 5 - 10 minutes or until done.
Very tasty! Our family loved it with all the traditional toppings. Give it a try!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks Stephanie! I'm always up for trying new recipes!
Sounds too easy! I'll have to give it a try as soon as my kitchen is back in order...maybe this fall?? :-)
Post a Comment