Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Setting Limits

Lately I feel like I have been running at what seems to be 100 mph .... trying to keep up with the house, RS calling, making plates, delivering plates, keeping up on the adminstrative end of the plates and home bills, entertaining Max, making meals and don't forget the dust that has been piling up! Tonight I have decided that I really do have to set limits on everything because the reality is that I can only do so much. Thankfully, Mark has been helping me and keeping up with all the outdoor spring cleaning and has been a tremendous help with Max. Our yard is looking really good and our lawn is almost ready for its first cut. So, while there is ALWAYS something that needs to be done, for my mental health I've decided that I really only need to run 14 1/2 mph on a daily basis. Everything else can wait til' tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't want to hear your excuses! My anniversary is coming up in 4 days. I need plates!

(Miss you guys so much!)

Jimmy