Sunday, March 1, 2009

Plate It Up!

I've been working this past week on some new plates to sell this Spring at a couple of different open houses that are coming up. I got the courage up to also contact a couple of local stores to see if they were looking for new vendors and ..... they both said yes! So, this week I am going to take samples to each store and see what they say. I decided to call this little side business "Plate It Up" with a tag line of "Decorative Plates for all Occassions." We'll see what comes of it. But here are some of the plates I have been working on.
Christmas Trees - these were very popular Dec '08

Fruit Collection


Virginia Landscape
Fall Leaves

Easter Eggs
Red Rose

Thanksgiving Turkey
Love
Fruit Collection
Cherry Blossoms

7 comments:

Angela said...

Wow, those are beautiful! Way to go!!

Lamps Family said...

Cute Stephenie. You could also use Ebay to your advantage. That is what people tell me to do with the whole tile thing we did. I never have. I know Michelle really wanted to do that together. Anyway, I hear Ebay is very successful for things like this.

Nelson Family said...

I love the Easter one! What size are they?

Nathan Jensen said...

Those are so pretty Stephanie!

Raenie said...

I was thinking about your plates just today and how you might consider doing an Apple Blossom one in pink and green. They look great. Hopefully you'll get some takers!

Rebecka said...

Good job Stephanie! Look at you and your many talents! They are beautiful and creative. Awesome!

Bridges Family said...

Thanks everyone for their comments. I may end up starting another blog spot for them as I get together. I currently have over 20 samples and I have lots of ideas floating in my head. The plates are 9" salad plates although I am getting ready to do dinner size plates that are customed for weddings and graduations. I'll keep you posted!