While Justin is now here with us today, we are celebrating his 12 birthday today. Here is a recent photo of Justin and Max playing together here in the basement. Justin and Max love to play and wrestle together. Most of the time... Justin loves to have the attention of Max. But is still learning to be a patient big brother. Justin loves to play the drums in school and is doing well overall in school. Math and science still seem to be favorite subjects. Green is still is favorite color and he still loves Bionicles although Playstation and WII are close behind. Happy Birthday Justin. We love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow...it has been so great to catch up on your life through your blog. Your little family is darling. And I have to admit a little ache comes when I think of the beauty of living where you do. You can check out me and my boys at www.meandmine.squarespace.com. I have been blogging for a while, but haven't been so much into facebook yet...though I love all of the reconnections.
Post a Comment