Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Sweetest Story

Today as I was attempting to get Max down for his nap, he was telling me a story which may or may not have occured this morning at his friend Joshs' house. Hard to say with a two year old telling you the facts. But, after hearing the story four or five times, I learned that "a person fell down and went in the ambulance to get better". Apparently, Josh and Max said a quick prayer for whomever fell down and went in the ambulance. So before I could convince Max that it was now time to go to sleep, we had to say not one but two prayers for whomever may have fallen down and rode in an ambulance today. I'm so happy that my little boy is learning to recognize that he can help others through prayer and of course the power of faith. So whomever rode in any ambulance in this area today, please know my little boy is watching over you!

3 comments:

Karen said...

That is so sweet! It is wonderful that he is starting to understand the power of prayer at such a young age!

Angela said...

HEY!!!!!! WELCOME :) I just checked my aol (hardly ever on that one) and finally got the word! So far, so good :) I like all the pictures too.

www.bloomswheresplanted.blogspot.com

Angela said...

Those are the moments to cherish! It doesn't get much sweeter than that. What a sweet little guy :)