Sunday, July 20, 2008

Strawberry Cone


Our baby shower was fun and our mother-to-be on #2 was very happy! Our friend Rebecka is expecting a baby girl in just a couple of weeks (if not sooner for her sake!). She has an adorable little boy named Danny who is looking forward to being a big brother! I think I saw this idea on another friends website a while ago but, thought I would give it an attempt. I probably could of used more strawberries but, I think it turned out great for the first attempt. I ended up putting fresh pineapple and cantalope along the bottom of the platter as well. The chocolate fountain was a big hit and the kids waited some-what patiently until the party ended before attempting to dip the last strawberries and pretzels in the fountain.

Here are a few shots. Good luck Rebecka!
PS - Thanks for all the help to Gail and Jo for making the shower a success!



1 comment:

Angela said...

What a fun idea :) I may have to borrow it sometime.