Sunday, June 29, 2008

Trip to Temple






Last weekend we took a whirlwind tour of Virginia and Maryland. We needed to pick up our computer in Herndon, go to a friends 40th Birthday party in Severna Park, MD and then on the way home we stopped at the Temple to have Max see the Visitors center and grounds. By the time these pictures were taken we had been hot and sticky for some time. Max loved to see the temple and it was amazing to see how the spirit affected him once we were in the Visitors center. They have a wonderful photo gallery of President Hinckley. We enjoyed viewing the photo's and learning more about his wonderful legacy and life.
I am so grateful for the knowledge that families are forever. Yesterday, I was able to go to the temple with a few other sisters from our Relief Society. I was grateful to take the time to feel the spirit and focus in on our long term goals and keep an eternal perspective. How grateful I am for our knowledge and understanding.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Bridges---

Just wanted to let you know that you have a reader in Albuquerque. The pictures of your boys are great. (Can't believe how tall Justin is.)

Hope your plans to visit us here are shaping up!

Jimmy

Perley Family said...

Yay!!! I love your blog! I miss you guys. I'm so glad that we can easily keep in touch trough blogging now. Max is getting so big. Where does the time go?

Karen said...

Awesome blog! I am excited that you are on blogger. Now I just need to keep updating my blog! ;) Hope you guys are doing great! we MISS you guys!

Annieofbluegables said...

I found your blog when I googled "dandelion" images. For some reason there was Pres. Hinckley's picture. So you also have a reader in Utah.
Have a nice day.
~a