Thursday, June 5, 2008

My First Attempt

Tonight I am attempting to create our families blog site. I feel as though we could be sharing so many more photo's and stories with our family than we currently do. I am hoping this will give me the opportunity to share and get a little more creative with our photo's.

It has been a busy week for us. I went to Boston on Tuesday night to help interview in the the office there on Wednesday. I ended up volunteering my seat to an oversold flight in exchange for a free airline ticket on United. It seemed all well and good until they told me wrong on when the next flight out would be. Instead of a two hour wait it ended up to be a 4 hour wait. I did not arrive to my hotel until 2 am in the morning. Then coming home last night we were delayed 2 hours due to weather at Dulles. I arrived home at 12 midnight. So a long exhausting day and a half led me to a long nap with Max this afternoon.

The heat and humidity have moved in to Winchester as of today. While we still made it to the park for about 45 minutes today we did not last long with the humidity. Max loves to go to the park and the mere mention of the word he is sooo excited! Max is talking up a storm and will repeat just about anything he hears from us or on television. Most things are all good but, we are also working on a few words that are not so great. We are both truly amazed at his progress.

Our home computer is off getting fixed right now so, as soon as we get that back I will download our favorite pictures from this past month to post. I'm hoping to have quite a few to share with you.

Love to All

Stephanie, Mark, Max & Justin

No comments: