Friday, June 6, 2008
Friday, June 6, 2008
Today I felt as though I finally got a "good deal"! About a week ago I won tickets to Hershey Park in Hershey Pennsylvania which is a great park for roller coasters and water rides. I won them through a local radio station who announced if you registered on their website you would be able to bring anyone you want to the park who can fit in your car with a VA, MD, WV or DC license plate. So, I quickly got logged on and registered! After all this would be about a $200 dollar savings for us just to get in. We decided to try and get a hotel room the night before our trip which is Friday, June 13th. I called Marriott Reservations, whom I recently signed up with to get points with, and we were able to get a hotel room close to the park for $62.50! I was so excited to be able to save over half the cost on a room and get in to the park for free! I'm sure we'll spend the money on gas and food in the park but, I'm happy to have our entire family including Justin to come with us. The 13th is Justin's last day of school and he is happy to be able to spend it with us celebrating his completion of the 5th grade! Good for Justin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment