Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween Fun!


















Here is the pumpkin that Max DID NOT carve ... in fact, pumpkin guts and seeds were way toooo gross for him to even touch! So, Grandpa and I had the pleasure of scooping, scraping and carving this wonderful creature. Of course Max was excited when we showed him the pumpkins scary face once we were all done! Spiderman aka Max Bridges had a great halloween! We took him up and down two blocks and the bucket was getting "too heavy" so it was time to head back to the house were he promptly took off his spiderman costume, started to consume candy and helped answer the door with Grandpa to hand out our candy!



Earlier in the day we went up to Tuacahn which is a fabulous outdoor theatre here in the local area where they had different artists, rides for kids, food, vendors, etc. and we had a great time! The day was absolutely perfect so here are some pictures from are day up at Tuacahn! I highly recommend coming to this theatre during the summer for their fabulous shows and even during the Christmas holiday season where they have a short Christmas program that I believe is open to the public.


After trick 'r treating, I drove to Las Vegas to work for Freeman for 3 days. It was nice to get back to a working routine even for a couple of days. Max had a great time playing with Grandpa & Grandma and going to school while I was gone!






No comments: