Wednesday, November 18, 2009

School Supplies Arrived

This morning when I spoke to Mark, he was happy that he had received 4 packages in the mail today! Three of the boxes were the school supplies that I sent and the 4th package I had sent clear back on October 19th ... so I was so happy when everything arrived.

Mark is going to have one of the women on base speak with the Head Mistress at the school to speak to her about the supplies. Mark can NOT speak directly to her so, he is hoping that he will be able to go with them to deliver and get some pictures. I wish I could be there to see the kids faces!

Mark will be arriving in Las Vegas (if all goes well) on December 19th! He will start leaving to come home on the 16th but, it will take several days to make the commute. Justin will be joining us on the 23rd. I think I am starting the countdown already!

No comments: