Our next stop was over to Nauvoo and we were able to spend some time at the visitors center, the Womens Garden and at the Nauvoo Temple. My mom went to the dedication of the Womens Garden over 25 years ago with a group of friends from Delaware. I remember her going and hearing all about the beautiful statues. I was really excited to spend some time in the garden, see the beautiful flowers and of course view all the statues. I've included the video at the end of Max singing, "I Love To See the Temple" in front of the Nauvoo Temple. This same video is on Facebook too ....
Great stop on our journey coming across. Highly recommend this to anyone coming or going across country!
Hyrum & Joseph Smith Statue on top of hill next to the temple.
Nauvoo Temple

Womens Garden Statues

1 comment:
What a sweet, sweet boy singing! SO CUTE!
Post a Comment