Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dear Chase

Dear Chase Manhattan Bank:

I thought I would make you aware of the lack of Customer Service that your bank has provided my family and I over the past 10 months. First it started with over 25 phone calls to your office which lead to multiple transfers to various departments with customer service representatives who do not speak English even as their 2nd or 3rd language. Telling the customer service representatives of our situation, asking for help, giving endless financial information, being told you would provide help in 6 to 8 weeks and then again in another 4 to 6 weeks and receiving actually no help or follow-up. Now after we have an offer in to your institution since the 2nd week of July and we still have not heard from your service division yet again ..... please do us all a favor ..... do not claim that you provide customer service on any level .... especially on nationally televised commercials. Honestly, I would rather do my taxes every day of the year or better yet go to DMV on a daily basis than have to call or deal with your customer service representatives.

Seeking professional help for training of customer service representatives may want to be considered in this upcoming years company goals.

Best Regards,

A Completely Frustrated and Ready to Lose It Customer
Seeking Someone Who Can Provide Some Kind of Service
Or Beter Yet ... Someone Who Can Just Make a Decision
Within Your Organization.

Stephanie T. Bridges

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They'll never get my business!

Allison said...

We used them for maybe a month in WI about a year ago. Didn't like them one bit. We would have funds in our account and the ATM balance receipt would prove it, but yet if we tried to use the debit card, it would say denied, insuffucient funds.

I use Bank of America now and LOVE them. Especially their savings program, where they rould up your purchases to the next dollar and deposit the change into your account....you spend $10.01 on gas, they'll take .99 out of your checking, put it into your savings....best of all, at the end of the year, THEY MATCH IT! So instead of just getting .99 in your savings account, it would be $1.98. In just a couple weeks, I've got a total of $5.60. Can't wait to see what it is at the end of the year!

So if you're looking for another bank, I strongly recommend Bank of America. Get rid of Chase as quickly as possible.

Rebecka said...

You go girl! Have you written them a letter? I'm sure uppermanagement would love to hear about your experience.