Thursday, January 7, 2010

First Primary Activity

It's official ... Max is now a Sunbeam in our ward's primary at church! He is so excited and this past weekend he was able to go the "kick-off" party for the new year. The kids were up at the church for a pancake breakfast at 8:30 am prepared by our Bishopric! They played several games in the cultural hall and the kids got to meet who their new teachers would be. I have been asked to teach the 6 year olds and I have 4 active kids in my class. This past Sunday was my first day to teach and they are going to be lots of fun. The last class I was asked to teach was the 4 year olds and there is definitely a difference! I'm looking forward to this new year and getting to know these kids. In the mean while, Max is one of 6 kids in the Sunbeam class and his teacher definitely has her hands full. On Sunday, Max would turn around in his chair look at me and say, "Mom, are you ok? I love you. Do you need me to come sit with you?" Hopefully as time passes he will learn to stay with his class and be a good listener with his teacher. Our little boy is growing up so fast!




1 comment:

The Felde's said...

That is really funny that you went from teaching the 5yr to 6 yr. I guess that's were Heavenly Father wants you to be. Have fun!! That is one of my favorite ages.